Celebrating Our Number Ten!
Our 2014 recital will be held at the Round Rock PAC! Tuesday, June 10.
Younger dancers show will be @ 5 pm and older dancers show will be at 8 pm!
Photo and flower information coming soon!
Frequently asked questions about recital
- Where is it located? Recital will take place at a local performing arts center.
- What is a performance fee? This fee helps with the cost of the theater and all other costs that come along with putting on the show.
- Do you sell tickets? Yes we do. Tickets are sold about 1 month prior to the event at a minimum cost.
- Can I take pictures at the recital? Absolutely, just no flash. The flash is a bit distracting to little ones on stage and in the the memorable video.
- Why can't I video? You may certainly take any video or flash photography during our dress rehearsal at the studio which we encourage but to ensure all patrons get a view of all dancers on stage, our recital is professionally captured on dvd for you.
- Should I bring flowers to my dancer? Yes. Dancers love this!